Scope of this Policy
Armeta is committed to protecting the privacy of individuals who visit the Company’s Web sites (“Visitors”), individuals who register to use the Services as defined below (“Customers”), and individuals who register to attend the Company’s corporate events (“Attendees”). Armeta is committed to maintaining the privacy of all users of the website (Visitors, Customers, Attendees, and other website visitors are referred to herein collectively as “Users”).
This Privacy Statement describes Armeta’s privacy practices in relation to the use of the Company’s Web sites and the related applications, services, and programs offered by Armeta (collectively, the “Services”), our emails, newsletters, and other marketing and advertising practices collectively as our “Communications,” as well as individuals’ choices regarding use, access and correction of personal information.
Information Collected by Armeta
Armeta registration and customer support
You may provide us with information about you when you complete an Armeta web form, register to use an Armeta website (such as www.armeta.com) or Service, request a Services demonstration, respond to an advertisement, contact Armeta for support or other offerings, apply for employment at Armeta, or attend an event or forum in which Armeta is hosting or participating. During such processes, we collect Personal Information about you. For example, we may collect your name, company name, address, email, phone number, billing and payment information, position, or title. We may also collect other public and third party information about you to supplement your profile, such as public information about the company where you work.
With your consent, we receive and store certain information about how you use our websites and Services when you visit an Armeta website or use our Services. For example, we receive information that your browser or device sends to our servers whenever you visit an Armeta website. Your browser or device may tell us your internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, computer and connection information such as browser type, version, language and time zone settings, browser plug-in types, operating system, and type of device you are using. When you visit an Armeta website, your browser may also tell us information such as the actions you take on our website, the page that led you to our website and, if applicable, the search terms you typed into a search engine that led you to our website.
We use the services of Auth0 and Google Analytics on our website. We use Auth0 for user management and user authorization. It is a required service for our website which ensures only authorized users have access to our website and the private services that we provide. Auth0 stores information such as your email, IP address, last login time, and signup date. We use Google Analytics for tracking website usage and patterns. Google Analytics track information such as which pages you visit, how long you use the website, your IP address, your email, and what type of device you are using. This information is used internally to identify trends in the use of our services and to help drive improvements to the overall experience. Google Analytics is not required for the use of our website and service, so you may withdraw consent for its use at any time. This data is never shared with any 3rd party without your explicit agreement.
We use these cookies and technologies to analyze trends, administer websites and Services, track Users’ movements around our websites and Services, and gather information about our user base as a whole. Our servers collect similar information when you are logged into our website or Services. The information we receive through cookies and these technologies maybe associated with you, depending on the website or Services you are using, and whether you have provided information identifying yourself to the website or Services.
- Social Media Cookies: These cookies are used to integrate our site with popular social media sites (Facebook, Twitter, etc.). Social Media cookies allow visitors to share content quickly and easily with their social networks.
- Analytics Cookies: These cookies are used to measure website traffic and activity.
- Advertising Cookies: These cookies help correlate online advertising to a visitor’s interests by displaying marketing messages that are relevant to a user based on a user’s browsing history and preferences.
Buttons, tools, and content from other companies
Armeta social networking pages
We maintain pages on many social networking sites. We may collect information when you interact with our social networking pages.
Armeta online advertising
We advertise online, including displaying Armeta ads across the Internet on websites and in apps. When we advertise online to you, we may collect information about which ads are displayed to you, which ads you click on, and the web page where the ad was displayed to you. Use of the information collected by Armeta. We may use the information you have authorized us to collect for:
Use of the information collected by Armeta.
We may use the information you have authorized us to collect for:
- Provide you Armeta website content and Services, as well as any other services, support, or information you have requested
- Operate and improve our websites and Services, and diagnose related problems
- Personalize our website, Services, and Communications to your likely interests and needs
- Send you business messages such as those related to Services notifications, payments or renewal of your subscription
- Send you information about Armeta, new releases, special offers, and similar marketing information
- Conduct market research about our Users, their interests, and the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns
- Display personalized ads to you
- Combine information we collect about you with other public or private information sources in order to provide you with Communications that may be relevant to you and to enhance the Services we provide to you
- Use credit card information solely to check the financial qualifications and collect payment for Services
- Contact you via telephone to discuss our Services and related offers with you
- Aggregate data from our Services used for benchmarking and to improve our Services
Where required under applicable law, we will obtain your consent to the use of your Personal Information for marketing purposes.
Newsletter subscription information
From time to time, we may provide information to our Users in the form of electronic or print newsletters. When you subscribe to our newsletter you may be added to our mailing list and will receive announcements and information about Armeta. It will be emailed or mailed to the address that you provide when you subscribe.
Sharing information collected by Armeta
We work with companies that help us run our business. These companies may provide services such as delivering customer support, processing and collecting payments, and sending Communications on our behalf. These companies may have access to your Personal Information as required to help us run our business.
Armeta may also share your Personal Information:
- When you have consented to the sharing
- With our affiliated companies
- With a third-party service provider that manages our credit card processing. This service provider is not permitted to store, retain, or use Billing Information except for the sole purpose of credit card processing on the Company’s behalf
- With our resellers and other sales partners
- When we are required or believe we are required to provide information in response to a subpoena, court order, applicable law, government statute, regulation or other legal process
- When we have a good faith belief that the disclosure is necessary to prevent or respond to fraud, defend our websites or Services against attacks, or protect the property and security of Armeta, or the property and security of our Users
- To the extent necessary to meet lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements
- If we merge with or are acquired by another company, we sell a website, app, or business unit, or all or a substantial portion of our assets are acquired by another company, in which case your information may be one of the assets that is transferred
- When we hire companies to help us market our websites and Services and provide you with information and offers related to Armeta, including displaying ads to you across the Internet
- When we enlist the services of participating third party carriers to provide messaging services
- When we aggregate and share de-identified information collected by our Services in order to provide statistical information or market research to third parties
Information security and storage
We understand that the security of your Personal Information is important. We implement reasonable administrative, technical, and physical security controls designed to protect your Personal Information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. We conform to the best practices and take all the reasonable steps in order to ensure the security of your Personal Information.
We will inform you within 72 hours should the event of a data-breach occur where our systems become compromised and your Personal Information becomes accessed. We will also take all the legal steps required to address the situation.
Your Personal Information and data files are stored on our servers and the servers of our affiliated companies and companies we hire to provide services to us.
Cross-border data transfers
Armeta also maintains an affirmative commitment to the U.S.-Swiss Safe Harbor Framework, which is not affected by our participation in the Privacy Shield. To learn more about the Safe Harbor program, and to view our certification, please visit safeharbor.export.gov/swisslist.aspx
Reviewing, updating or deleting your Personal Information
We take reasonable steps intended to ensure that your Personal Information we collect is accurate, complete, and current by using the most recent information provided to us. Our websites and Services may allow you to review and edit your Personal Information by accessing your profile or similar feature of the website or Service you are using. For our websites, you will have the ability to view your current consent setting and allow you to change them at your discretion.
You may also submit a request to us to review, edit, or delete your Personal Information by emailing your request to privacy@Armeta.com, or if you prefer, you can contact us through physical mail at Armeta Analytics, 5420 Lyndon B. Johnson Freeway Suite 1930, Dallas, TX 75240 (Attn: Privacy Office). Once we verify your identity, we will assist you with your request.
We will retain your Personal Information for as long as necessary to provide you with the websites and Services you use, as needed to comply with our legal obligations or enforce our agreements. For example, we may retain certain records for legal or internal business reasons, such as fraud prevention. Some of your information may also remain on backup systems after your use of our websites and Services ends.